McLean & Howard, L.L.P.
Barton Oaks Plaza, Building II
901 S. Mopac Expressway
Austin, TX 78746
Phone: (512) 328-2008
Fax: (512) 328-2409
Josh primarily practices in the areas of real estate purchase and sales and business transactions, real estate development, and land use law. While in law school, Josh served as an editor and board member for the Texas Environmental Law Journal, where he further developed research and legal writing skills. His recent water quality development article was published in the Journal. Josh also served as a law clerk for the Lower Colorado River Authority, a legal intern for the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, and a law clerk for the Burnet County judge during law school.
As a lifelong Austin resident, Josh has observed the changing landscape of Central Texas for many years. He is deeply invested in Austin and the surrounding communities and is passionate about giving back through his practice. Josh enjoys spending time with his family and friends, trying new Austin restaurants, attending local concerts, and traveling.
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. Environmental Science and Resource Management 2011 – University Honors
- University of Texas at Austin, Business Foundations Certificate 2011
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D. – 2015
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2016
- State Bar of Texas – Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Austin Bar Association – Real Estate Section
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- Texas Young Lawyers Association